Sage Grant Management add-on for Sage Fund Accounting is now available.
Sage Grant Management provides web-based grant receiving functionality to nonprofit and government organizations to maximize funding potential and provide transparency at the organization, program and grant level. Through an integrated development and financial management solution focused on strengthening collaboration, building pipeline management and optimizing success measures, your organization becomes better equipped to serve its missions, constituents and communities.
Key product features include:
- Grant Pipeline Management tools
- Key performance and success measure tracking
- Budget items with financial and item based budgeting
- Integrated Collaboration tools with Smartsheet®
- Powerful reporting and business intelligence
- Internal accounting setup and seamless integration to Sage Fund Accounting
- Integrated contact and engagement management
- Document management to protect important grant records
Please join us on either March 8, March 24 or April 5 for an informational webcast about how Sage Grant Management can dramatically improve your grant seeking, management, and lifecycle processes – all while integrating seamlessly with Sage Fund Accounting. Sign up for a free webcast at www.sagenonprofit.com/sgmwebcasts , call your Sage Customer Account Manager at 1-866-564-2378, or call your Sage Certified Business Partner for more information.