We are pleased to announce the release of Sage Grant Mgmt V1.4.
For those who could not attend our demo last week, we made a recording to keep you in the loop! Please click here and register to watch the recorded session. Some of the key release highlights are:
- Grant and Contact record import via Excel and our new step by step guided process
- Events tracking has been added to several key areas
- Copy/Paste functionality has been added for easier Revenue and Expense manual tracking
- Additional notes fields throughout
- Quickview panel added to the Grant Record for an easy view of basic record information
- A new Program Funding Report
- A new Important Dates by Grant Report
- The Harmonizer now has a "My Favorites" option for easier record retrieval
- Job title fields were lengthened
- Phone number fields are now formatted
- Technical enhancements were made to the reporting service, report viewer, and upgrade/install process
To get the latest version of Sage Grant Mgmt please go to www.sagenonprofit.com/downloads
Please note, the system requirements for this version are unchanged from prior versions.
For a detailed list of new version features please refer to the Sage Knowledgebase. After logging you can can click on the Support tab and then under Knowledgebase select Sage Grant Management. You can then search for KB article # 318044 to view a detailed release feature list.
The next version of Sage Grant Management will be released in early winter 2011. You can expect to see great new enhancements in the areas of import, reporting, Outlook integration, tasks, alerts, reminders, and much more! Check back often for more updates.
Got a new feature idea? Click here to submit your ideas tagged to module "Sage Grant Mgmt". We will review your feedback and work it into our roadmap as quickly as possible where items make sense.
Sage Product Management
Sage Nonprofit Solutions