3 posts / 0 new
Last post
SCMug 2013 Annual Meeting - Dates and Location Confirmed
All, The dates and location of our 2013 SCMug Annual Meeting have been confirmed: Thu Apr 18 - Fri Apr 19, 2013 SAGE Headquarters 10800 Pecan Park Blvd., Ste 400 Austin, TX 78750 At this time, we estimate there to be 19 SCMug members planning to attend. This does not include any of the SAGE team. Also, we will be web-conferencing this year, and 3 of our organizations plan to attend in this way. For those who will be attending in-person: please note that web-conferencing will be available for any of your SCMug members that are not able to attend in person. We will need a list of those individuals later. For now, we need to start discussing 2 things: 1. TOPICS FOR SESSIONS -- Please submit topics to the forum as you think of them, or email Shannon and me. We will collect a list of topics and then get volunteers from the group to conduct each session. The usual SAGE topics will be held again this year. 2. FINANCING -- Last year, MD Anderson and Rice picked up the tab. We need volunteers to pick up the tab this year. At this time, we do not have estimates, but please be considering this. We were asked by a couple of people if SAGE would consider conducting Crystal Reports training either the day before our Annual Meeting or that Thursday morning. Erin Shy is looking into that possibility now. If you are interested in this training, please let Shannon or me know. We will get back with you in the next few weeks re: hotel room blocks and catering possibilities. If you are unfamiliar with Austin, the new Sage HQ building is located very close to Lakeline Mall and there is lots and lots to do around there. We'll do our best to come up with something nice. Wishing all a great Friday, ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Janice E. Faurie, Co-Chair SCMug and Lead Gift Entry Processor for Advancement Information Services VP for University Advancement Texas State University Janice.faurie@txstate.edu 512-245-7872 Go Green! Print this email only when necessary. Thank you for helping Texas State be environmentally responsible.

JoAnne Herrington
RE: SCMug 2013 Annual Meeting - Dates and Location Confirmed

Hi Janice,

The conference dates look good.  I am interested in Crystal reports training, but only if it is not an introductory class.   

JoAnne Herrington

Donor Database Manager

The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston

P.O. Box 6826

Houston, TX 77265-6826

Peggy Dolter
Re: SCMug 2013 Annual Meeting - Dates and Location Confirmed
Hi, Janice and Shannon!  Couple of questions:   
- Is the meeting ending at about noon on Friday April 19?  (I'm looking at flights that leave Austin at about 2:30 on Friday, and I think a noonish ending time would allow for that.)  
- Any suggestions on a hotel?  I won't have a car, so I'm hoping for airport shuttles and daytime walking.  
Thanks for your work on the meeting!  
Peggy Dolter / John Burroughs School / St. Louis, Missouri