2 posts / 0 new
Last post
SCMUG Roster Update Fall 2012
Hello South Central Millennium Users’ Group!

First of all, I would like to say welcome to our new members.  Janice Faurie and I have been working on updating our roster.  Please take a moment to make sure that the information listed is update-to-date for yourself, your co-workers, and your institution.  Please also indicate if you are subscribed for the SCMUG forum on the Sage online community and what version of Sage Millennium you are currently using.

If any of your co-workers have not signed up for the forum, please encourage them to do so.  Tell them to visit http://community.sagenonprofit.com/community_faqs.

It is also time to begin thinking about our Spring meeting.  If you have ideas of locations, dates, or agenda items for our meeting or are willing to co-sponsor or host our meeting, please send responses to Shannon Copeland Shannon.Copeland@lamar.edu or Janice Faurie at Janice.Faurie@txstate.edu.  Typically we hold the meeting in April on a Thursday afternoon/Friday morning to allow for travel and in the past few years we have held it in Austin to be in close proximity to Sage staff.  If we decide to stick with the same pattern, begin thinking about your availability on the following dates:  April 11-12, 2013, April 18-19, 2013, or April 25-26, 2013. I look forward to hearing from you and/or seeing you in the Spring!

Have a wonderful holiday season!

Shannon Copeland SCMUG Co-Chair

Good morning, all! Thanks
Good morning, all!

Thanks for the email, Shannon! This prompted me to let you all know that Shannon and I will be attending a teleconference in early January to discuss Spring meeting plans. So, if you can, please return your thoughts to us no later than Tue Jan 2, 2013. Your input is so very important!

Wishing you all a blessed and joyful holiday,

Janice E. Faurie, Co-Chair SCMug and
Lead Gift Entry Processor

Donor Services
VP for University Advancement

Texas State University