As you know from our email on February 10, Sage has been hard at work preparing for the launch of our new business management system, which includes the Sage Customer Portal. We are happy to announce this system is now available!
Here is some important information you will need to know:
* We issued your organization a new 10-digit account number. We will send notification emails to all primary contacts by Wednesday, February 29 with the new account numbers.
* All primary contacts will be pre-registered for access to the Sage Customer Portal, and login information will be included in the notification email.
* We will send email notification of account numbers to all other contacts (non-primary) in waves over the next couple of weeks. We encourage you to register for the Sage Customer Portal as soon as you know your new account number.
* Our legacy support website, Sage Software Online, will continue to be available with static content until 4/30/2012.
* For more information, please view the Support Resources page.
If you have any questions, please post them here so that others may benefit from the answers. Thank you!
VP, Customer Support
Sage Nonprofit Solutions